Photos of Descendants of
Charlie Coleman & Minnie Laws Hudson
About this page.
On this page we post:
- An informal or formal family photo of each descendant family.
- Vintage photos that include family members.
- Particularly, vintage photos that include family members and:
- Buildings, equipment and landscape features.
- Activities that show the way people lived.
For photo submissions to us, please keep in mind that we are creating historical records. Please for so much as you can:
- Identify everyone by their full names.
- State the year, or estimated year of the photo.
- State where and why the photo was taken.
- Relate one person back at least a generation or two.
- Relate everyone else to:
- The person related back or
- Someone else in the photo or
- The closest descendant relative: son of, wife of, stepdaughter of…….
- Make comments related to the photo or people in the photo. Optional.
Please send photos and all information to us at:
- The Contact Us page on this website
- Gary A. Hudson, 3305 Byers Drive, Raleigh NC, 27607
- Gary Hudson on Facebook (from Turkey, NC, lives in Raleigh)
Click on and zoom on photos for larger views.
Three Sons of Coleman Jarred (Jart) Hudson
This picture was taken in 1957.
Left to right: George Washington Hudson, John Thomas Hudson, Charlie Coleman Hudson.
Three sons of Coleman Jarred (Jart) Hudson
The location of this photo is not known, but on this day the three brothers got together with some other family members to clean up the Hudson Cemetery.
John, Sally, Charlie -1955
John, Sally, Charlie – 1955
From left to right are three children of Coleman Jarred (Jart) & Mary Jane Warrick Hudson.
John Thomas Hudson, Sarah (Sally) Jane Hudson Warrick, Charlie Coleman Hudson.
Lawernce (Larry) Lee Sizemore Sr.
Lawrence (Larry) Lee Sizemore Sr.
Son of Annie Ruth Hudson Sizemore, grandson of Leslie (Les) C. Hudson, great grandson of Charlie Coleman Hudson, great-great grandson of Coleman (Jart) Jarred Hudson.
Lawrence Lee “Larry” Sizemore -76 died peacefully surrounded by family on December 14, 2018. He was born May 19, 1942, in Charleston, South Carolina.
Lee graduated from Clinton High School Class of 1960. He then enrolled at the University of North Carolina where he earned a degree in Business Administration Class of 1964. Upon graduation, he enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. After his time in service, he began an almost five-decade career with Brown Shoe Company which took him all over the country with residences in Missouri, Ohio, Arizona, Colorado and back to his home state of North Carolina.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Annie Ruth and Clyde Howard Sizemore and his wife Deborah Ann Sizemore. He is survived by daughter Laura Hall (Devin) granddaughters Olivia and Leigha all of Houston, Texas, son Lawrence (Edith) and granddaughter Annalee, daughter Layne and son Logan (Jacqueline) and granddaughter Elena all of Chapel Hill; as well as siblings Mitchel Sizemore (Sue), Camellia Dunn, Cathy Garner (Tom) and numerous beloved nephews and nieces.
On Friday, December 21 a graveside service will be at Chapel Hill Memorial Cemetery, 1721 Legion Road, Chapel Hill at 11:00am. Memorial services will follow at University Presbyterian Church, 209 Franklin Street, Chapel Hill at 2pm with a reception immediately to follow at Vance Barron Hall at University Presbyterian Church. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Hospice Home of UNC, 100 Roundtree Way, Pittsboro, N.C. 27312 or University Presbyterian Church.